For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Leisure Day Saturday Part 1

Since daddy was off wandering around in the woods avoiding heat stroke for the majority of the day, Kaylie and I decided to gallivant around town enjoying a beautiful Saturday afternoon. The first stop was joining Way Way and Claire for lunch at Chili's. The cool thing about this was that we have had a hard time getting together because every time we schedule something Kaylie gets sick. I joked that I was no longer going to plan anything with her because whenever we planned ahead, Kaylie came down with some knock down drag out illness. Both babies were so well behaved. Ms. Claire is teething causing her to chew on everything. Sorry Way Way. I jinxed you!




Kaylie became super fussy towards the end of lunch so I took her out of her seat and held her. The only things that made her happy were climbing across the table towards Claire to grab her paci and this. I am literally holding her as she stretches across the high chair to get the strap. Another table couldn't help but laugh at her. As long as she wasn't crying I did not care!


Our next stop was Babies R Us. Of course I went in for one thing. As usual I walked out with a lot more. It was one of those trips where you know that daddy is not going to be too happy with you. I walked out with yet another toy. Oops! This was her first "official" time in a grocery cart. The first time was quit disastrous so I don't talk about it =). It was one of those moments in time you try to erase =/. She looked absolutely adorable in her cart. She looked so tiny. Even though she was strapped in I was worried if I turned a corner too fast she would fall over and hit her head. Thank goodness she did great.


Towards the end of our BRU trip she was getting super cranky. What I didn't realize was that it was 2:30 which is way past her nap time. I ended up buying this toy and the bow in her hair. The toy made her very happy.

1 comment:

waysquared said...

We had fun Saturday! Can't wait to do it again. Love the bow.