Since we are running out of room in
Kaylie's drawers I decided it was time to put some stuff away. I have been taking her clothes that she has grown out of and placing them neatly under her crib and now that it is full I had to take the next step. Believe it or not it was not easy to put all of her things into a box and seal it up. So many memories were wrapped up in each little piece of clothing both good and bad. Each one brought back and experience that helped us get to where we are today and for that I am grateful. The white outfit on top of the pink outfit was one of the first two outfits we put on her. This outfit was for a child that was up to five pounds. It was huge on her. Fortunately that did not matter to us because putting this outfit on her was one more milestone we had accomplished and we knew each step forward was a step closer to having her come home. God is amazing. Can you believe how big she is getting!



Other pictures from the past. You will see why it was hard to put these things away.

One of her first outfits.

One of mommy's favorite outfits. She did not like it as much as I did.

Her first dress

This outfit had wings on the back of it. We did a photo shoot with this outfit.

Her NICU calisthenics

107 days later outfit. This is what she came home in.
No comments:
Post a Comment