For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my loving husband and even better daddy. We hope you enjoyed your day!


Kaylie decided to make sure daddy knew who the card was from. I personally think she was waiting for him to put it down so she could chew on it.

Kaylie was happy that daddy enjoyed his gifts. She was even more happy that he did not want to keep the gift bag.

Kaylie decided she was going to drive daddy to breakfast. The only problem was she couldn't figure out which key she needed to use.

After accepting the fact that she was not going to be able to drive, she kicked back and relaxed while mommy and daddy ate breakfast. She was so well behaved.

Since daddy did not get to play in the splash pool with us yesterday we decided to get back in and play today. Since this is daddy's favorite swimsuit we put it on especially for him. I had more fun playing today than I did yesterday. Since we didn't have the slide attached mommy moved the pool to a flat surface. This made the water a little deeper. The other thing was that we brought out some of her bath toys to play with. This pink sting ray is her favorite. As long as she had that she was happy.

Today she was definitely a little more adventurous. She crawled all over daddy and I trying to get from place to place. The only thing I was worried about was that she would face plant and hit her head. We figured she was done when she kept trying to crawl off the mat.

We finished off our day by surprising daddy with a nice dinner out at one of his favorite places. We took him to a Fogo de Chao. This place serves all the meat you could possibly imagine. By the time we left we were fat, full, and very happy. Overall, I think daddy had a great day.

No comments: