For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Fun in the sun

Here are a few pictures from the last few days. The first 2 are from Mondays swimming class. This was our first class. The water was super cold that day but has slowly begun to warm up since it has not rained since Tuesday.


Kaylie, Kalie, Nicholas, and Jaxxon.

This is one of my four bathing suits. Do you think mommy went a little crazy? Oh well, I am only little once!

The next set of pictures are from today. We started our day off by going to stroller fit and then swimming. Kaylie is starting to enjoy herself. Today she actually started smiling and looking all over. She interacted more with others and bopped to music. She started dancing two days ago. It cracks me up. She even did it sitting on the side of the pool. At swimming she became somewhat irritated because I would not let her do what she wanted. She was so angry because I would not let her hang on the side of the pool and chew on the edge which is a type of tile. Do you thing she might be teething?!? For some reason this was the only way she was happy. She did enjoy getting out, sitting on the side, and then "jumping back in." The "jumping" part was really mommy putting her back in. Towards the end she actually turned to the side and reached out for the edge of the pool. It is awesome to see how comfortable she is becoming with the water.


Not only is it early for us but it is early for them. It was hard to get a smile from any of them.

A lot of times she kicks her foot up on the tray and relaxes while I jump all around her.





Post swimming picture. They all had so much fun today. The water has warmed up just enough to make it fun.

Is it just me or does she look like she is causing trouble. Her new thing is to dig through my purse and throw things out. Fabulous!

No comments: