The speech therapist that we have been working with for feedings, has given us the go ahead to start trying stage 2 foods. Stage 2's are thicker and chunkier. We wanted to make sure she stopped choking before we moved on. She has become a pro at stage ones. Her first stage two food will be peaches. Yummy! While she was with us we went ahead and tried a biter biscuit. Supposedly babies love them and make a huge mess with them. I think she could take it or leave it. I am pretty sure she only eats them because they feel good on her gums.
1 comment:
Hey Corrie! Blast from the PAST! I found your link on Laura's. You should try the Zweiback (sp?) toast. We found that the Biter biscuits always broke off into big pieces. Gracie loved the Zweiback toast on her gums when she was teething and they just seemed to dissolve away. Hope things are going well! Hannah
Post a Comment