For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Fun Stuff
Here are some pictures from the last few days. She has gotten two new toys and loves them! The farm toy was first tried out at Jolie's. After seeing how much fun she had with it I went and got it. She is so smart! In no time she figured out how to spin the table, hit the purple button, move the pig, and spin the middle part. It was awesome to watch. We had a great time watching her explore.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Corrie, Jason and Kaylie- I love starting my day out reading what you'all are doing and seeing the pictures. Thanks for sharing. Love you, Grandma Chris
1 comment:
Corrie, Jason and Kaylie-
I love starting my day out reading what you'all are doing and seeing the pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Love you,
Grandma Chris
Post a Comment