For my 30th, Jason treated me with two tickets to see my absolutely favorite country group, Rascal Flatts. The best part about this was they were playing in Vegas. SCORE!!!! Since I had two tickets and someone had to stay home with Kaylie, Jolie and I decided what would be better than to have a mommies weekend. Since Fletcher is 6months and Kaylie is 9 mths we were both nervous to leave our little ones. We had been talking about taking a trip for a long time but did not think we would do it this quickly. Excited and scared all at the same time we both decided we needed to embrace this opportunity. We both knew that it was healthy to have time away to relax and that no matter when we did it it would not be easy. We got there on Friday and had a great night. On Saturday we woke up and I decided to text Jason. Within an hour I got a text back and thought he was playing a joke on me. For several months I have been waiting for Ms. Kaylie to roll from back to front. This was one milestone she has been delayed in. Each day I watch her and work with her and nothing. She has gotten so close and right before she rolls she goes back on her back. Sure enough, she did it while I was gone. Not only that, she did it twice. Of course she has not done it again. She has tried but keeps getting stuck. Excited yet disappointed we went about our day enjoying the sites. A few hours later, Jolie got the same kind of call. Sure enough, Fletcher decided to sit up for the first time. Was this a joke they were playing on us? Wishful thinking! Jolie and I decided Kaylie and Fletch had a conference call. They decided to show us what they thought of us leaving.
On a side note: I have the most amazing husband in the world. I can't tell you how nice it is to know that I can leave for a weekend and not have to worry about how he is going to do with her. He is such an amazing man and I am so blessed to have him as my husband. I love him for knowing how important having a few days away can be to a new mommy. Thanks honey
上 蒼い子 777527-蒼い子
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment