For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, March 17, 2008

10 months old!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
10 months ago, at 3:54pm Kaylie was born. Wow! Time flies! Today was a very eventful day. I took her to the doctor for a cold and sure enough we had an ear infection. This is the 4th or 5th one since November. Since we are getting tubes tomorrow for the fluid in her ears the doctor went ahead and prescribed us augmentum. Unfortunately I did not realize it but that is the same thing as amoxicillian. Last time we had that we had VERY full diapers! Thinking we should try it again just to see we ended up creating another first. Her first official throw-up. Jason and I stood there in shock as it happened. It was several hours later and after we had just taken a bath and eaten. Fantastic! The funny thing was afterwards she was starving so I went ahead and feed her again. She passed out right after. Bath time
After seeing how much Kaylie enjoyed her little tub I decided to try her in the big tub. This was fun but she could not sit still causing her to move all over the place. With her being so light and my fear of her falling I pulled out the inflatable duck. I was a little skeptical at first but after 1 minute of her actually being able to sit by herself I was in love. This was the first time I didn't have to squish the girls over the tub to hold her. I could sit back and enjoy watching her play. The funniest part was when she would hit the water causing it to splash in her face. She would stop, make a funny face, and then do it again. It was hilarious! I put some toys in with her and she loved it. They did not have the room to float away as she reached for them. As she sat playing she would kick her foot up to rest on the side of the duck. Like mother like daughter! She also tried very hard to climb out. This is not the time to try pulling up.





No comments: