Excited that she wanted some and wishing she had wanted them during our major snowfalls we immediately went to the store to buy some. All I have to say is...they need to make rain boots in smaller sizes. My 3 year old did not fit into the smallest size. Everywhere we went the smallest size was huge. Without any luck we left with a promise I would look for some while she was at school. After visiting various stores and no luck I went back and bought her one of the pairs that didn't fit but stayed on well enough to walk. She will definitely be able to wear these for awhile.
Since the rain had stopped she decided she was going to wear her clothes anyway. Even if it never rains again we will get our monies worth because she uses them for dress up.

No comments:
Post a Comment