For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
Friday, January 14, 2011
What now?
My poor baby girl started coughing on Christmas Eve night. She got so bad she barely slept and woke up miserable the next morning. She was so miserable we sat waiting patiently for the pediatric doctor to open. I was thrilled they were open and after talking with the doc we were loaded up with medication. I ended up sleeping in her room that night and I noticed a significant improvement around 4 am. This thing lasted for a good 2 weeks. Poor thing. Thankfully, she still had a few moments of loving her toys. The best part of the day was when she played the Kinect with Jason. Glad to see that even when she feels awful she can still find ways to enjoy herself.
No comments:
Post a Comment