For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Dance Party

This year we were invited to Grace's 4th birthday party. They decided to have a ballet party at the rec center. It was one of the cutest parties. The teacher did a great job and the kids had a blast. The birthday girl definitely enjoyed her day. Happy birthday Grace.

Kaylie: "Look at my outfit. Isn't it cute." Grace: "What do you think of my shoes." Being a kid is fun!

Love the mid air jump.

Her sassy pose.

Bunny hop

She actually begged for some cake. I didn't think she would eat it. She definitely likes to prove me wrong. I am ok with that for now.

Her chipmunk cheeks

No comments: