The day I went to pick up her dance shoes I ran into a guy that suggested a place. I went that afternoon and checked it out and immediately fell in love with it. This studio has an hour class that incorporates ballet, tap, and tumble. Other dance studios do not have all three and are only 45 minutes long. Huge plus.
Everyone was so incredibly nice and instead of giving parents a tiny window for everyone to cram in to see their children they provide us with leather couches and t.v.'s to sit back comfortably and watch our kids. The teachers have been so loving to the kids and if someone is having an off day they will hold them, hug them, and make them see they are special vs. putting them in time out. This studio didn't have a dress code and that set it over the top. I hated that studios required 3 year olds to wear a specific outfit. The goal is to have fun and let the kids feel like little princesses while learning how to dance at the same time.
So...right before Christmas they had all of the parents in to watch the class so we could actually hear what was going on. Even though we could see it we were actually able to hear everything. I love that they do this for parents. It makes sitting outside the rest of the time that much easier. I loved watching her!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment