I am pretty sure most parents are conflicted with what to do with the beautiful artwork their child comes home with. If it were up to some of us we would have drawers filled with it because we feel too guilty to throw it away. So far, at her early age of 3 I have been pretty good at keeping the things I know she has done and that have to do with a picture of her, a foot print, or something she has to have input in. The other stuff...well...the recycling bin has become my friend.
One day Jason was online and found an article about kids and their artwork. To avoid clutter it suggested taking a picture of it and either making it into a photo album or in my case putting it on my blog. I still keep the was that are extra special but this allows me to enjoy to other special ones without feeling bad when it is time to throw them out. I already have a hard time staying organized and this is one way to help me in that area.

The picture is a little scary but I still loved it. She tends to avoid having her picture taken at school and knowing that makes this picture even more special. She is really coloring and painting well and works hard to stay in the lines. (10/19)

They tried to get her to tell them what she was thankful for and she just stared at them. She did the same thing when we asked her. (MOPS 11/12)

Late night at the deep fundraiser for my MOPS group. I am assuming she had help with the thankful part but I figure she was able to answer some of the questions considering she has Shiner and Bailey's name on here and the person in charge most likely had no clue what their names were. (11/13)
No comments:
Post a Comment