For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, July 30, 2010

Nap time nightmare

The same day she decided to put herself in the bouncer she refused to take a nap. We are slowly trying to move away from naps but I make her have "rest" time on the days she doesn't want to sleep. I should have known I needed to check on her when I heard her yell she had found Mickey and Pluto. Since it was time to go to My Gym I went to get her and this was what I found. I know I should have yelled and kept her from going anywhere but I was in such shock all I could do was laugh and take the picture. We addressed it later and it has not happened again. I think she hated having to clean it up which helped. After looking again at the picture I realized she has her baby in the drawer with her. Silly girl.

No comments: