For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, July 19, 2010

Inservice time

It is so weird knowing I have completed an entire year as a stay at home mommy. I have to admit...it has not been easy. I loved my job and miss it. With that said I know Kaylie has made the progress she has because we could do this for her.

Even though I am not teaching I still try to help my friends when they need to attend trainings through out the summer and they help me with other things like dentist and doctor appointments. It actually helps both parties. For them it takes the worry of finding someone away and for me it gives Kaylie someone to play with. I think this is the 3rd year Felicia and I have done this. It is great being able to help each other out with watching our kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures!!!! I also love that we are able to help each other out in times of need! I feel so blessed that God brought us together as friends and our little girls!!! They are so adorable together!