This is the second time Kaylie has painted a pumpkin the first being last year at daycare. This year the outcome was a lot better and more of the pumpkin was painted than last year. When looking through the pictures I took I laughed because I realized that Kaylie never sat down and stood an arms length from her pumpkin the entire time she painted so she would not get dirty. The minute she got something on her hands she insisted I clean it off. It cracked me up that I didn't realize she was doing this until after the fact. At least we have a pretty pumpkin. The fun thing is that we can wash it off and paint it again when we are bored.
I really enjoyed having everyone over to play. It is so much fun to see how happy all of the kids are together and to see all of the different personalities play together. We definitely have to do that more often!
(side note...The other day she took a bit of a tator tot and a pancake, chewed, and then spit it out. We will take it!)

No comments:
Post a Comment