For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, October 9, 2009

Are you my girlfriend?

In hopes of helping Kaylie get to know the grandparents I have made a point to have them talk to her on the phone even if all Kaylie does is listen. This is working! She remembers voices and can point to a picture of who we are asking about Because of this it seems to be taking her less time to come out of her shell. It has been great. It makes being away from our family for long periods of time not so long.

On Saturday Kaylie got a visit from her Nonna. She has not seen her since August and so we thought it was time. We had a blast. By the time she left Kaylie would yell "girlfriend to her."

I have to give a little shout out to my mommy...Kaylie's Halloween costume was partially made by her creative talents. Thanks for helping. She will be the cutest one out there.

Nonna brought Kaylie a Dora bag. She loves it. She plays with it all the time.

Dora stickers

Dora doll - today she took her doll and played hi 5 with it and fist bumped it. She has really taken to her.

Dora cups...Not thinking we took them out of the dishwasher. Next thing I knew Kaylie was squealing DORA! She saw the cups and did not understand why she could not have them. Her squeals have become VERY loud!

Kaylie loved everything you gave her. Thank you so much for it. I loved seeing the smile you put on her face.

No comments: