For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Birthday Fun

This past weekend we celebrated Cousin Eli and Uncle Michael's birthday's. Cousin Eli, Uncle Ryan, and Nonna came up from Austin to visit.

This weekend was so much different than the others. This trip was the first time that Eli and Kaylie actually played together and played together well! They had a great time picking out pumpkins, calling after the other, and chasing each other around the house. It was great to see them actually enjoy each other. It makes it more enjoyable when we do not have to worry about who has what toy. Happy birthday boys!

PS...I do not know what is up with my camera. It looks as if a bunch of my pictures are over exposed. I took some today that were inside and the same thing happened. hmmm...
Kaylie really enjoyed playing with the pumpkins.

I liked her pouty lip.

The birthday boys

She wanted to play with the cake. I tried to get her to eat it and she wasn't happy about that.

No comments: