For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Seven Falls

The last sight seeing thing we did as a family was go to Seven falls. The one fall is actually broken up into seven individual falls. The best place to view it is from where we are. To get her we took an elevator. This was definitely my way of seeing things. The other way, which would give you a more up close and personal view, is to climb the stairs that are behind us. I was very happy when Jason said he was happy taking the elevator.

Right before we got here the temperature started to drop and the rain began. It was definitely a good way to end our sight seeing on our first official trip that we did not use a car to take. We were definitely grateful to be here!


No comments: