For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bed time

The girls absolutely loved each other. Last year I was able to find jammies that were the same even though they are different sizes so I figured I would do the same thing this year. They loved it. They love to imitate each other allowing for some great photo ops.


Kaylie is obsessed with bowels, cups, and silverware. Cheap entertainment! It can keep her busy for a good 30 minutes.

As Kaylie would say, "hat, hat."

I am so glad they got along as well as they did! Laura and I hope they will be as good of friends as we are when they get older.

Dancing to Dora! Kaylie has really started to get into dancing. She was dancing along with the stars on Dancing with the Stars last night.

Our little ballerina. I see a dance class or two in her future.

Look at Kaylie's pouty lip. She was upset she did not have the Dora lunch box to play with.

No comments: