For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Chuck E Cheeses

What do you do on a cold rainy day...Chuck E Cheeses. The girls had a blast! Kaylie actually played several of the games.

Kaylie was obsessed with this game.

For some reason she would not sit in the seat.



Sang to a Dora song..."Popping bubbles, pop, pop, pop, pop. That song never leaves my head!

We made several trips to this game.

YAY...Kaylie was impressed at mommy's skills. She was good at this game.

Growing up I rocked at skee ball. Glad to see it is staying in the family.

She was able to get the ball all the way to the top of the ramp before it came back down. I was impressed that she was able to get it that far.

Whenever the balls would get stuck in the shoot she would put her face up to the hole to see if more were coming. Not the best idea!

One of the staff members came by throwing out tickets. Kaylie was in heaven.

No comments: