For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Pictures
First things first. Have I mentioned how much I hate cold and flu season?!? I am ready for a sick free weekend. We have only had on sick free weekend since we came home from the hospital on December 9th. This weekend all three of us have pink eye and Kaylie and I are sick with upper respiratory infections. Fun weekend at the Macmurphys!
Our pictures from the Arboretum are finished. Here are a few of my favorites.
Hey girl! I am SO sorry you all have pink eye...and I hope you are all well soon! I agree with you, I am ready for a sick FREE weekend! I love your pictures, they all look so good! I love the family one a lot! It's a great picture of the 3 of you! What a beautiful family you have...even if you are sick right now :) Hang in there!!!!
5 comments:
I love the pictures! I hope you all feel better soon!
Hey girl! I am SO sorry you all have pink eye...and I hope you are all well soon! I agree with you, I am ready for a sick FREE weekend! I love your pictures, they all look so good! I love the family one a lot! It's a great picture of the 3 of you! What a beautiful family you have...even if you are sick right now :) Hang in there!!!!
So sorry you guys are sick! Get better soon.
Love,
Russ, Deanna, and Garrett
Did that last one make you cry when you saw it? I thought it would.....
PRECIOUS pictures!!!!!! I sure hope you all are feeling better now!
Post a Comment