For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, February 23, 2009

Jinx

Kaylie has been on a pretty strong antibiotic in hopes of clearing up her 2 month long upper respiratory infection. A few days into it she actually got better. We were thrilled so we decided to take advantage of this and take her Easter pictures this weekend. All I can say is way to jinx myself. On Thursday the runny nose started and on Friday she was throwing up. Thankfully, the throwing up only lasted until noon but she has been sick the entire weekend. Saturday she slept until 4:30pm was awake long enough to go to Acute Kids and then slept until 8 am. Poor baby! All she did on Sunday was role around on the floor and whimper. I know every parent has to deal with this but my goodness...it hurts to watch and listen to her be miserable!

Today was much better. Jason stayed home with her and finally got her to eat some food and drink some milk. Woo Hoo. Definitely getting much better today!

Pictures: first pictures is the outfit she was in when I picked her up from daycare. She had run out of outfits and they found this in the lost and found. With her shoes on she looked adorable!

The second picture is an example of the day we had on Saturday. This is one of the several ways she would fall asleep on us.




No comments: