For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pavlov's Theory

Pavlov's Theory and how it relates to Kaylie's life...every time we go to the doctor Kaylie starts crying when the nurse comes to get her.

Pavlov's Theory as it relates to my life...every time my phone rings at work I get a sick feeling in my stomach that it is daycare. I cross my fingers and pray it's an inside line.

Point to this...today the phone rang for me to pick little miss up because she had pink eye. Ugg! I can handle a lot but for some reason pink eye is one thing I dread! I think it is because it is something you can not really avoid. I saw the sign go up in her room at daycare about two weeks ago and knew her day was coming. I just didn't think it would be 2 weeks later. Poor thing is definitely not feeling well.

Today marks the 2 week point from when we were going to make our decision. She has gained a little but this little basically puts her slightly over her weight from when she left OCH. I do not take this weight too seriously because next week we could go in and she could be 17lbs. 9 oz. all over again. That has been our current trend.

For the most part Jason and I do not seem to be moving too quickly on this but this afternoon her pediatrician did express his concern. I think we will give it another week or so. We are probably just delaying the inevitable.

Today's weight: 18lbs 3.5oz.

No comments: