For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Found...Finally

For Christmas Kaylie got me a new camera. I have love taking pictures and my old camera was possessed. It would turn on when it wanted, take pictures when it wanted, and then turn back off. Freaky!

My new camera is absolutely adorable and small. I took it to the Dallas Arboretum when we did our photo shoot and have not seen it since. I have been crushed with the thought of not having it. Yes, I was upset about having to buy a new one but I was more angry knowing I had lost the absolutely precious pictures of Kaylie and Fletch in their winter gear sporting their vanilla wafers and pink noses. Now that I have found it you can see the pictures.

For Christmas Kaylie was given a step stool to use in the bathroom. As of today it is still down stairs. This was for no reason other than to keep from cluttering the bathroom up when she is not ready to use it yet. Somehow the stool ended up by the window. Turns out she will climb on it to watch the dogs. She will sit and watch until the dogs are done. I decided to include all of these pictures so you could see the many phases of her watching. She only gets in trouble when she gets so excited she starts banging on the windows.
With the excitement of finding my camera I figured what better than to take some pictures. I love her so much!


1 comment:

Russ said...

Hi Kaylie!
It looks like you are having alot of fun in these pictures. I can't wait to start playing with you this summer and for you to teach me all the fun stuff.
Your day old cousin,
Garrett