I really wanted bird seed for the feeder to attract the animals. We enjoyed watching different birds and black squirrels hang around.
The play ground was a great way to entertain the kids when we needed them a little more contained.
I had to include this picture because it is the first time she is actually swinging on her own. She has finally figured it out.
In "time out" and not happy about it.
Our world has changed. Between the I-Pads and I-phones we had enough entertainment for all.
Other forms of entertainment came in the form of a box.
The "tiny" fish I caught. I don't care if it was small...I still caught one.
Mommy, Kaylie, and Barbie driving the boat.
The mommies at the end of a well needed vacation.
This is random if I must say so but I had to include it. The first night we went to a local bar to have chicken wings. First of all, I was thinking wings like we have in Texas. They are small and meaty so when I got this I was caught off guard. They held up to the talk and were super tasty. It wasn't until the end of my meal that Blake showed me one of his pieces. Don't know how this was missed but on a few of the pieces you still had some feathers for your dining pleasure. Um....yuck!

No comments:
Post a Comment