We decided it would be nice to include an afternoon for the girls to go out and an afternoon for the boys to go out. The day the boys went out the mommies decided it would be fun to carve the pumpkins we had picked out from the patch. The kids did great considering it was cold and drizzling. The mommies had to do a good amount of the work but not as much as we have had to do in previous years. Overall, the pumpkins turned out pretty good. Both Kaylie and I were happy with the end result.
The bag was my way of keeping her from freaking out over the goop. I loved seeing her actually want to take out the pumpkin guts. She would yell at me if I tried to do too much.
This is what she wanted her pumpkin to look like.
This is the final product. Halfway through she decided she wanted teeth. I had to get creative since I was already done with the mouth. Her pumpkin also has a necklace that you can't see.
This was the best we could do. We couldn't get the fourth kiddo in the picture.
上 蒼い子 777527-蒼い子
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment