For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, April 22, 2011

MOPS egg hunt

This years egg hunt was so much different than previous years.  Their were more kids and more kids as well as a soon to be four year old ready to go.  She wanted to go so badly she refused to play until the hunt was done.  It made for a long 30 minutes before we actually got started.  Since we broke the kids into two groups I decided to let her go and help put the eggs down for the little ones.  She loved this and it took my shadow away for a good 10 minutes.  When it was finally her time to go she did not disappoint.  She had to be reminded a few times to keep going and not stop to open her eggs.  That aside she came out with a basket full of eggs to open.  Not sure what she enjoyed more finding the eggs or opening them. 











No comments: