I already had a dress bought for her way in advance for Easter morning until I walked through our local Kohls to find this dress. I walked around the store veering pack periodically to look at it. After doing this for a good 15 to 20 minutes I decided the 40% off plus the additional 15% off coupon was too good to pass up and my "must have" need took over. I am glad I did. We went to church and then had a family afternoon of brunch and time playing at the park.
For brunch we went to a restaurant in downtown Mckinney. We parked the car, got out and right next to us was a set of steps with a beautiful bed of flowers that matched perfectly with her outfit. You could tell many pictures have been taken there because you could see the perfect spot to stand. If you wanted you could even sit on the rock that was perfectly placed.
I know this is pretty much the same as the picture above but I couldn't decided which one I liked better so I picked both.
I have seen many professional pics taken here so I had to try. I think my ability to capture this wall to its fullest is still a work in progress.
She looks so tiny against this.
After lunch we went to Town Lake. Even with it being overcast it was beautiful. Their were so many people enjoying God's beauty. We walked, played, blew bubbles, picked flowers, and fed ducks. Not a bad way to spend an Easter afternoon.
She was so funny with her bubbles. She couldn't keep from making funny faces. Made me smile.
I actually feel like a grown up in this picture.
On her way to roar at birds. If you hear her running while screaming sarcastically that is why.
Mission accomplished.
I just like that I caught her in mid jump.
She is in love with picking flowers. If you ever need your weeds pulled just call. She will have it cleared in no time.
Their is a bubble in the middle of Jason's head.
Finally figured out how this bubble thing works.

No comments:
Post a Comment