For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Crawfish boil

I can not tell you how many times Jason has said he wants to have a craw fish boil or go to one.  This year we were able to go to one at our good friends house a good hour away.  They live out in a rural area and are separated by a lot of land.  Perfect for hosting a huge get together of adults and children.  We had a great time and left very fat, full, and happy. 


I had a harder time seeing the craw fish then Kaylie did.  I thought she would see them and run.  She stood their watching them in amazement.  I on the other hand freed a few of them to make myself feel better.  I am one of those people that would prefer to see them all ready cooked than alive about to be cooked.










My little monkey has fear but is quick to over come it once she sees she can do it.  Then it is no stopping her.



She is motioning for Freckles to come over to her.  She will clap, raise her voice and tell him to come here.  It is like she is talking to a baby trying to crawl.







When Jason saw this picture he didn't get why I was so excited about it.  I thought Freckles sitting there watching for some random pieces was hilarious. 


Eating birthday cake.  She was so excited to sing happy birthday to Christian's dad she ran into the house when it was time.  She came out crying a few minutes later because she stepped back, tripped, and landed in the dog's water bowl.  Once she calmed down she went back in like nothing happened.




First let me say...This was not on and she never rode it while it was in motion.  That is my public service announcement.  By the end of the night Mr. Brent had become Kaylie's best friend.  He pretty much did anything she wanted him to do.  It was precious!  Our night ended around the camp fire listening to one of their friends playing the guitar.  What a way to spend a Saturday afternoon.

No comments: