After 10 days of being away we were finally on our way back home to save our puppy dogs. We were sad to leave but were happy to be back in our own home. This time around Jason had a good idea of bringing her pillow, blanket, and animals with us in hopes of her taking a nap. To our surprise it worked. She passed out pretty quickly after settling in on the first flight. she slept through the landing of the first as well as take off of the second. She woke up right before we landed back in Dallas.
This trip gave us such amazing memories. It was the first time I felt comfortable taking Kaylie on a trip and not fearing she would get sick. She did so much better than I would have even expected. Jason and I loved watching her exceed our expectations and all the laughter and smiles that followed it. Even though she will not remember this as she gets older Jason and I will. I feel so blessed to have been able to share this with the two of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment