A few weekends ago we were invited to Conner's birthday at Pump It Up. For those of you that have never been this place has two rooms filled with a bunch of inflatables for kids as well as parents to play/bounce on. At a previous Pump It Up party Kaylie was so terrified we spend 30 minutes in the lobby playing on the bench. Knowing this I decided we would show up fashionably late so that we were there for a little jumping and then the cake and ice cream. To my surprise Kaylie got in and started to jump. She watched me get in and followed. It took a good 15 minutes but she did it. From that point on she was unstoppable. Her favorite thing was this obstacle course. With mommy in tow we did it MANY times!!! Mommy did not realize she was going to get a workout. I had a moment of nervousness when we got to the second picture and stressed about how I was going to get her up this step climb. After the first time she started to do it on her own with no help. I was so incredibly proud of my monkey. Give her some time and she will conquer her fear. Please excuse picture quality. They were taken with my phone.

No comments:
Post a Comment