For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Nuggets please

At therapy we have been working on eating chicken nuggets for a good month. The first few times she had them she completely shut down and refused to touch them. Since she has slowly started to touch them and taste them but would not eat them. A month later she is now chewing them and finally swallowed them.

The other day she came out from Physical Therapy and handed me her pop and sat next to me so I could finish filling out some paper work. As I finished I realized I was still holding her pop but could hear her chewing something. I turned to find her going to town on her left over nuggets. I was so proud of her I made the receptionist tell her therapist what had happened. What a huge accomplishment. She went to the car and was so proud of herself she let me take a picture to send to daddy. She nibbled on them the rest of the way home. Woo Hoo!!!

No comments: