For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Arboretum (1 of many)

On Friday Kaylie and I took advantage of the beautiful weather to take grandma to the Arboretum. Grandma Chris loves flowers and we thought this would be a wonderful bonding experience for the three of us. We had a blast. We enjoyed a relaxing lunch on the porch and a stroll through the Arboretum looking at all of the different types of flowers. Definitely a great day! After looking through all the pictures I took it was hard to decide which ones to post. This was the best I could do when it came to narrowing it down.



We apologized to the poor flower she demolished. We know she is not supposed to touch. She did not listen.

She was in such a good mood. She definitely let me take a lot of pictures.


Giving Meow Meow a kiss. Thought this was precious! She has such a soft side.

The little boy in the picture was standing here when the winds decided to shift. He ended up getting soaked. As funny as it was we all felt so bad for him. Thankfully, it was a gorgeous day out.

I enjoyed all the different faces she made. Have to make sure to include all of them.

Playing with the rocks were her favorite part of the day. We had to force her to leave.

She threw them everywhere. I ended up pulling them out of her hair.

I had a hard time keeping her out of the plants. She enjoyed jumping off the hill.

As we were walking she decided she was done. She laid herself out on the ground so no one could get by and refused to move. I ended up carrying her the rest of the way to the gate. Silly girl.

No comments: