For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Play date @ Willowbend Mall
On Saturday Kaylie and I hung out with Jolie and Fletch. We decided to spend part of the morning at the mall playing in an attempt to get their energy out so they would nap. They had a blast. It was so much fun to watch how well the two played together.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
What little cuties they both are! We miss you so much and I am SO sad that I will not be seeing you as much now that summer has come to an end! We HAVE to make HUGE efforts to do things with the kids and even couples now that school is starting!
1 comment:
What little cuties they both are! We miss you so much and I am SO sad that I will not be seeing you as much now that summer has come to an end! We HAVE to make HUGE efforts to do things with the kids and even couples now that school is starting!
I am going to miss you tons, I already do!!!!!
Post a Comment