For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, August 6, 2009

adenoids/tubes

Today Kaylie got her adenoids out and tubes replaced. She did wonderful. They told us it was good we did it because her tubes were working there way out and her adenoids took up 50% of her nose. Since these are a breading ground for infection we are hoping this next cold and flu season will go a little bit better. Thankfully, we are home and Kaylie is out cold in her bed. Yet again we are so incredibly proud of our little girl. She has been through more than we could have ever imagined.

Pre surgery

She put herself and her babies night night. I love this pic.

This is post loopy juice. She cracks me up. She will start to laugh hysterically about 5 minutes after she gets it.

1 comment:

waysquared said...

Yay! I hope it takes care of the colds and all that.