For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, August 31, 2009

Gattitown

2 weeks ago we met up with several girls that I used to work with for a play date. Kaylie had a great time meeting new friends. I loved watching her interact with the older kids. She tries so hard to be just like them.

Her other friends were so good with Kaylie. At times they would be trying to play something and Kaylie would get in the way. They were very patient!


I love that I can get away cheap. She does not really understand the concept of needing money to play. I am ok with that!


Dance, Dance Revolution...she took me all the way to the other end of the place to get to this game. She did not want to get off of it. I figure she was attracted to the lights.

No comments: