For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Peaceful Sleeper

I know what you are thinking...how can she sleep with all of this on her bed?!?  At times Jason and I wonder the same thing.  The one thing we have discovered is that she doesn't move around much in her sleep.  She is a very peaceful sleeper and pretty much stays in the same spot otherwise this could never happen.  The best part is this pic shows us so much about her personality.  After we tuck her in she usually gets up and finds other things to "put to bed" with her.  Baby puppy might be in the doggy bed and her babies might be under the covers with a pillow.  We always find it funny the things we walk in to find as we  check in on her before going to bed .


No comments: