For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Getting beautiful

In preperation for the daddy/daughter dance Kaylie and I went to Sweet and Sassy for a hair cut and an updo.  I wasn't sure how this would go considering I chase her around the house when it is time to brush her hair and she screamed every time I mentioned they might curl her hair but with the help of baby puppy she pulled through and was brave.  At one point she quietly told the lady she hurt her but did not scream.  It wasn't until we added the flowers that the melt down began but was happy to have them once she was done.  The lady finished it off with what we thought was silver glitter but turned out to be gold.  I freaked and had her spray silver over it to try and fix it.  At first I wanted to cry over the amount of glitter on her head but got over it as the day went on.  By the time they left for the dance it had evened out some.

As a reward for a job well done she got to enjoy a brownie with me.  I am thrilled I was able to enjoy part of the experience with her.  I had a hard time not being able to be there with them. Thankfully, Jason kept me up to date with pictures and videos.







You can't tell by this pic but she was super mad at me for having the lady put the silver flowers in her hair.  That part really hurt her.  She perked up once we went downstairs to get a brownie.





Kaylie took this picture.

No comments: