For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, August 22, 2011

New room

Here are a few pictures of K's new room.  Her room is not done and a head board foot board are in the works and will be posted once all is said and done.  Overall, she is so proud of her room.  She has been telling everyone about it and so far she seems to sleep pretty well in it.  My biggest fear is that she will fall out.  She is no longer super close to the ground as she used to be.  



When we walked in the next morning we found a visitor on her floor.  Looks like he found another spot to make a nest. 

1 comment:

Grandma said...

I love the new room, especially the new roommate! The bedspread is so beautiful and I love the colors.