For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Kitty and lights

Early one morning we decided to venture out and get some things before school started.  We went to the outlet mall and attempted to find some shoes for her since she has out grown every pair from the year before as well as most of her summer shoes.  It turned out to be somewhat enjoyable.  We enjoyed being together and didn't leave feeling exhausted from getting on to each other...Go figure :)

 

If you have been around me you know I had shoes that light up.  I ended up giving in when we found the kitty shoes.  The only parts that light up are in the nose.  She wanted them so bad and I as well feel so in love with them I ended up purchasing our first pair of twinkle toy shoes.  These shoes have ended up being conversation starters where ever we have gown.  Grown men in elevators end up talking to her about her shoes.  Good thing she likes them.


No comments: