For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, February 19, 2010

Wiggles

Since Ms. Way Way only has a few weeks left of her maternity leave we have been taking advantage of the time she has left to get the girls together which allows us to have some time to catch up. This time the weather was nice enough to get out of the house so we decided to take them to the Wiggles center.

Thankfully, it did not take the girls very long to warm up to each other. Usually we spend the first 30 minutes to an hour getting reacquainted. This time Claire grabbed Kaylie's hand and they were off. They really had a good time playing and by the time we got home Kaylie was begging to take a nap. I loved that! We will be sad when Ms. Way Way can no longer play because she has to go back to work. Until then we will continue to play and have fun.

No comments: