Kaylie funnies...
She is learning the song "Jesus Loves Me" and how to pray. She will walk around yelling at the top of her voice..."Jesus loves you, Jesus loves you" and then sit down with her animals to say her prayers. If you don't say them with her she will keep yelling "prayers" over and over with her hands pressed together in front of her until you do it. How can you ignore that?!?
As usual I was in a hurry to leave the other night. In a mad dash I told Jason I had to go. She dropped her toy, ran over to the middle of the kitchen and said, "bye-bye...hug" and then hugged me. My heart melted.
In the mornings or anytime we come home she drops EVERYTHING she has in her hands, tells us, "she do it," runs to the tree and turns it on. The first few times I was caught off guard. What personality!
In the middle of a meeting for the preschool program with the school district she picks up my phone and in a rather loud voice pretend calls daddy. How can you not laugh out loud in front of a bunch of people who don't know you?
We drove by a huge inflatable Santa on the road. She saw it and was happy to talk about him. When I told her we were going to see him today and asked if she was excited she quickly repeated "no" over and over. She is not so sold on this Santa guy.
We have been trying to teach Kaylie how to blow a kiss. She is very confused by this process. She will blow on her hand really hard, kiss it and then catch it and put it on her own face. When you try to redirect all she does is blow and spit all over her own hand. We will keep working.
Kaylie is learning how to take her pants off. This has only caused problems when I leave her in her crib too long after a nap. One day I walked in, realized she had trouble pulling her pants back up (they were waded up around her knees) so I went to help. I quickly realized that not only had she successfully gotten them off but she turned them inside out and put them on backwards. It was quit a sight.
Anytime she runs into anything she apologizes and kisses it. It doesn't matter that it was the corner of a table, the chair in the kitchen or someones foot. She kisses it all.
We were running across the street in the cold and rain. She started fussing and showed me her that her shoes were undone. I told her I would fix it in the store. We kept running and she ate it in the middle of the street. When I went to pick her up I realized I wasn't feeling her pants but her skin. Poor babies pants were at her ankles. This has become a problem now that we are in between sizes.
This morning she noticed I had Santa on my socks. She threw herself on the floor, put her face right up to my socks and pointed.
Last but not least...tonight Kaylie learned how to put a diaper on her Meow Meow. As I glance over at her she opens his diaper and yells "nuggets...clean." Jason and I about died.

No comments:
Post a Comment