For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

PPITP

PPITP stands for.....


Kaylie went PEE PEE IN THE POTTY!!!!!!! We are not full force potty training but we are working on getting her comfortable on it. She has really shown an interest in it so we decided to ask daycare to help us out with it. In her room over half are either trained or working on it so we figured why not. I think her teacher thought I was crazy but agreed to it. Kaylie is the youngest in the room (corrected) so I understood. Today was the first time they tried it and I happened to walk in right when she was putting her on it. I did not want to distract Kaylie so I waited outside but could still hear what was happening. The next thing I hear was her teacher asking if she had just gone in the potty. She picks her up and says it again. Excited I quickly ask myself. Needless to say...our first potty experience at daycare was a success. Mrs. Katrina thinks we may have started something. Woo Hoo! Go Kaylie Marie. We will most likely hit potty training in full force over the summer. Until then we will keep trying.


1 comment:

waysquared said...

Pee pee in the potty!