For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Pics

This Easter was a heck of a lot different than last year. Last year Kaylie was new to the whole sitting up independently thing and could absolutely care less about getting any eggs. This year it was every baby for themselves. She was running from egg to egg and putting them in her basket. The funny thing was that her basket was half as big as she was. I was nervous she wouldn't want to hold her basket but after a minute or two of her running with it I had flash backs to her pumpkin holder from Halloween. She still plays with that.

After we had found all of the eggs Kaylie spent a good 30 minutes opening and closing her eggs. It is adorable how easily amused my child is. I am not complaining! After this adventure we went to see Kaylie's boyfriend. She and Fletcher had a blast looking for eggs. Kaylie kept trying to steal his basket. Do you know how hard it is to get two kids to take a picture together? I do not know how people do it!



No comments: