This afternoon was absolutely gorgeous so we decided to take advantage of it. The three of us plus the dogs sat on the porch blowing bubbles and learning how to throw dog toys. Every time I would say one, she would say two and on three she would throw Shiner's toy. After a few minutes she would take off running with his toy and when you asked her to throw it she would say "no." She was hilarious! She is getting really good at saying Shiner's name. She separates it into two syllables. She says the "Shi" in a really high pitch voice holding it out and then puckers up her lips to quickly say the "ner" part. Love it! She repeats it over and over until he actual does what she wants him to do. I know it is a lot of pictures but she gave us so many good ones. I have some "normal" poses but I thought the action ones were better.


Seriously mom. The camera...Again!?!


Whats wrong with this pictures?




Kaylie and her Bee Bee

A daddy and his daughter

No comments:
Post a Comment