For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Can stacking
Kaylie has become quite the little helper. Since all of her foods have to be hand made to a specific recipe we have to buy a lot of canned food. After the other day she has learned where they go and wants to help put them away. As I looked through the mail I realized she was going to the bags, picking up a can, and going in the opposite direction of the pantry. Instead, she was taking them and stacking them on the mat in front of the sink. After I caught her she must have thought she was in trouble because she then tried to bring me the rest. I love her!
1 comment:
So much hair!!! She looks like a little girl now, I can't get over it.
Post a Comment