Move out of the way Barbie I want to chew on cars.
My dad was able to come to visit from Dallas as well.
This raft was the hit of the pool.
At one point we could not find Kaylie. Sure enough she was hiding under Ryan's chair.
Treat Time!
Big Window!
This is the first time in a long time that Kaylie has let Ryan hold her. I think she has gotten past her stranger anxiety.
Before we left we went and had breakfast with Grandma Chris.
Future musician
Since we did not think we would need her stroller we left it in Dallas. This would have been fine except for the fact that we decided to go to the outlet malls before heading back. After quick thinking we made our situation work. She looked adorable!
Fun with mirrors.
Your my friend.
After a very long hot day she finally fell asleep.

1 comment:
Little punkin.... she is so sweet! I love those smiles. You had better get that baby gate quick - she looks like a little daredevil!
Post a Comment