While I was cooking dinner Laura took Allison and Kaylie into the living room to keep them busy. All of a sudden Kaylie popped up over the couch and started waving to me while saying what sounded like "Hi". This was done without any prompts what so ever. Laura heard it the first time but I did not because I was cooking. The minute I turned away and started working she would do it again. It was as if she was a little Jack in the box. She would pop up and down when you least expected it. To get it on video Laura had to give her a prompt. She has never understood any type of command so when Laura said wave to mommy we were shocked when she turned around, stood up, and started waving. Two milestones at once. She only did this because I had just told ECI that she was not responding to commands. It is nice to see that she likes to prove me wrong. Make sure you have the volume up so you can hear every one's reactions. It is priceless!

No comments:
Post a Comment