For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Crazy doesn't even describe this!

Ever wonder what my life looks like during a storm.  Here are a few pictures.  Jason was out of town and this was an ALL night storm so I did not get much sleep.  Picture one shows you that he is scared.  He always goes and stands over Kaylie the minute he hears thunder.  Picture 2 was me laying on top of him.  Picture three shows a heavy pillow and blanket on him and picture 4 was what I found at 2:30 when I just couldn't stay awake any longer.  At that point I realized the anxiety medicine had kicked in and he couldn't jump on Kaylie anymore allowing me to relax.  Not sure how making a nest on the toys is comfortable but when you are crazy anything is possible!  4:30 was the last time I checked on him before I finally gave up.  Pretty sure it stopped storming soon after.




No comments: